Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 11:37:42 -0400
From:  <>
Cc: magnum <>
Subject: Re: Fix for NT format (SSE builds, 32 bit)

---- magnum <> wrote:
> My bad, thanks! When merging the interface changes I tried to mimic the DES asm changes without really knowing what I was doing - but it did work for me using a 32-bit cross-compile (why is that?).
> This makes me wonder if mschapv2-naive (Deepika's bitslice) has a similar problem. I'm not sure now but iirc I hacked that one too for bleeding.

The DES stuff does not pusha/popa.  There was only a single register pop, thus the 8 byte offset had to account for the pop and the original outside of the function push of the argument (which is what we want).

I see no other problems with a 32 cygwin build.  The NT (original) was the only format failing.