Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 17:26:33 +0200
From: magnum <john.magnum@...hmail.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Fix for NT format (SSE builds, 32 bit)

On 7 Apr, 2013, at 17:03 , jfoug@....net wrote:
> Here is a fix to the bleeding tree, for the NT format.  It has been failing in crypt_all
>
> (magnum,  this should also get put into memdbg tree).
>
> Jim.<JtR-Bleeding-32bit-NT-fix.patch>

My bad, thanks! When merging the interface changes I tried to mimic the DES asm changes without really knowing what I was doing - but it did work for me using a 32-bit cross-compile (why is that?).

This makes me wonder if mschapv2-naive (Deepika's bitslice) has a similar problem. I'm not sure now but iirc I hacked that one too for bleeding.

magnum