Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 00:19:56 +0100
From: magnum <john.magnum@...hmail.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: formats that duplicate dynamics

Dhiru,

I fixed the postgres format. It still supports the deprecated tag but I think you should post a patch to Ettercap. And you owe me a beer ;-)

BTW when you're at it, please change Ettercaps polution of the login field. I think you should do something like the enclosed patch, although I haven't tested it. Please always consider Single mode.

magnum

Download attachment "0001-PostgreSQL-dissector-Update-output-format-to-reflect.patch" of type "application/octet-stream" (1413 bytes)