Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 02:40:25 +0100
From: Lukas Odzioba <lukas.odzioba@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Missing agilekeychain format

2013/3/17 Lukas Odzioba <lukas.odzioba@...il.com>:
> Five others are affected too (maybe we should make this check inside Makefile):
> ukasz@...th ~/john_ocl/JohnTheRipper/src $ cat fmt_registers.h | wc -l
> 110
> ukasz@...th ~/john_ocl/JohnTheRipper/src $ ls -1 | grep plug.c | wc -l
> 115

It should be this instead of second one:
ukasz@...th ~/john_ocl/JohnTheRipper/src $ ls -1 | grep fmt_plug.c | wc -l
108

I reviewed plug files and didn't found this problem anywhere else.

Patch for agile attached,
Lukas

Download attachment "agilekeychain_plugin_fix.diff" of type "application/octet-stream" (556 bytes)