Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 14:29:43 -0500
From: Rich Rumble <richrumble@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Odf2John

On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 1:54 PM, magnum <john.magnum@...hmail.com> wrote:

> After some googling I think I'll add another commit:
>
> -    elements = list(r.getiterator())
> +    # getiterator() is deprecated but 2.6 does not have iter()
> +    try :
> +        elements = list(r.iter())
> +    except :
> +        elements = list(r.getiterator())
>
> ...it should work even with future code.

Worked for me, I intentionally messed up the line and saw an error,
correcting it makes it work. I'm not sure 'iter' isn't used/available in
2.6, I read that it was available, but something is off with it... maybe
it's not available in everyone build of 2.6 I'm not sure. Nonetheless you
fix works well for 2.6 for me. Thanks!
-rich

[ CONTENT OF TYPE text/html SKIPPED ]