Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 11:13:51 -0200
From: Claudio André <claudioandre.br@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: OpenCL problems

Em 04-02-2013 19:53, Frank Dittrich escreveu:
> The other approach could also be justified.
> You could create and distribute one binary, and this binary would just
> list what's available on a specific system.
>
> Frank

JtR is close to do this way for OpenCL (on bleeding). But we might need
to call LoadLibrary()/dlopen() in order to avoid the "can't find
OpenCL.dll DLL" windows message.

If someone else has a proper solution that works on all OS, please make
a pull request to magnum. After that I can put your check on the OpenCL
initialization.

For windows it is going to be a killer solution (only one .exe will do
the trick).
Thanks.

Content of type "text/html" skipped