Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 10:21:43 +0530
From: Sayantan Datta <>
Subject: Re: Do you have this hardware and a few minutes?

Hi Claudio,

On Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 5:14 AM, Claudio André <>wrote:

> Hi, if anyone has a few minutes to do some testing.
> I need:
> - a no_byte_addressable GPU.
> - a computer with Intel or AMD OpenCL SDK installed but no GPU (so you can
> run OpenCL programs only on CPU).
> Please contact me.
> Thanks.
I've my 4890 lying around but I'm unable to use it alongside 7970. Even
though I have configured my driver to detect both the cards , but AMD
OpenCL won't recognize them simultaneously.  I posted this issue on amd
forums but I didn't get a complete solution.

I'm thinking to set up a second system with the old hardware lying around
but would require some time.

Content of type "text/html" skipped