Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 06:40:23 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Proposed optimizations to pwsafe

Brian, Dhiru -

On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 12:55:12PM -0500, Brian Wallace wrote:
> Fixed the OpenSSL comment issue and made a pull request.  I can look into
> doing the SIMD for SHA256.

This would be nice.  Thank you!

Meanwhile, I think you should add a copyright notice for your changes to
pwsafe_fmt_plug.c.  Right now, this file says it's been written entirely
by Dhiru, which is no longer the case.  For sample copyright statements
on a file with multiple copyright holders see e.g. vms_fmt_plug.c.

Alexander