Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 16:44:05 +0100
From: magnum <john.magnum@...hmail.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Changes to common-opencl.c

On 13 Jan, 2013, at 15:52 , Claudio André <claudioandre.br@...il.com> wrote:
>> I'll have a look at it. I'm tempted to include this in Jumbo-8 if we are to change the --platform and --device syntax. The earlier we do such things, the better.
> Not now, but we can discuss this latter. Your jumbo-8 changes resulted in merge conflits, so attention is really necessary when merging back.

Yes, I had to resolve a few conflicts when applying your patch to un updated bleeding branch. Very trivial though. I would think the resulting commit in my private tree could be cherry-picked to unstable with no pain.

BTW just before releasing Jumbo 8, we need to drop all atexit(done) calls from it because after a --test (all) run, those calls are producing segfaults (a mess of shared objects used for several formats). If I'd do this now, you'd get another bunch of conflicts.

magnum