Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 02:24:57 +0100
From: Frank Dittrich <frank_dittrich@...mail.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Feature freeze

On 01/12/2013 03:21 PM, magnum wrote:
> Dhiru, all,
>
> How about feature-freezing unstable-jumbo right about now?

I'd really love to include OpenCL and CUDA version information into the
--list=build-info output.

But since I can't test it, I didn't write such a patch.
(May be I should have considered using bull for such a test earlier.
I am not sure when I'll have time for this.)

__OPENCL_VERSION__ looks like the compile-time OpenCL version
information, may be we can also list the run-time version if that differs.
Probably there's also a way to check the CUDA version information.

Such a feature should be easy to add and to test.

Frank