Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 14:38:24 -0500
From: Rich Rumble <richrumble@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: npdf2john

On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 10:21 AM, shane Shane
<shane@...twareontheside.info> wrote:
> I don't mind looking into the LastPass on windows. I'm usually a Linux guy
> but I have a box I dual boot at home but I'll have to talk to my supervisor
> for my 4th year project first. I want to help out with john's development
> but I want to make sure I'm getting academic credit for it and at the moment
> the scope of the project is only to do with distributed document cracking.
I've added about 8 files (in one zip)for win32 Lastpass with a
Readme.txt further explaining what each file is, but the filenames
should be very clear on what they are.
http://openwall.info/wiki/john/sample-non-hashes#LastPass

For example:
LP_win32_ff_500_password12345678.xml
Lastpass, windows, firefox, 500 iterations, password12345678. The
email/username if needed is also included in the readme.
I've also exported the sqlite 3 chrome files to plain-text SQL files
if that helps anyone.
-rich