Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 18:32:38 +0100
From: Lukas Odzioba <lukas.odzioba@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: fmt_main conventions

I changed names of fmt_main structs listed below, to be consistent
with naming convention we use most often:
-name starts with "fmt_" prefix, or "fmt_opencl", "fmt_cuda" for gpu formats.

Affected names:
sha1_fmt_ng -> fmt_sha1_ng
fmt_ocl_krb5pa_sha1 -> fmt_opencl_krb5a_sha1
rar_fmt -> fmt_rar
zip_fmt -> fmt_zip
mozilla_fmt ->fmt_mozilla

It is just cosmetics but it make sources looks a bit cleaner.

Lukas

Download attachment "fmt_main_naming.diff" of type "application/octet-stream" (4597 bytes)