Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 22:11:42 -0500
From: Tom Ritter <tom@...ter.vg>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Small Bug Report in CUDA Common code

In the jumbo distribution, if you look at src/cuda_common.h:

#define check_mem_allocation(inbuffer,outbuffer)\
    if(inbuffer==NULL){\
      fprintf(stderr,"Cannot alocate memory for passwords file:%s
line:%d\n",__FILE__,__LINE__);\
      exit(1);\
    }\
    if(inbuffer==NULL){\
      fprintf(stderr,"Cannot alocate memory for hashes file:%s
line:%d\n",__FILE__,__LINE__);\
      exit(1);\
    }

That second inbuffer should be outbuffer, which is not checked.

I looked around for instructions on submitting bugs, and didn't find any
quickly.  If there's a better place, please point me.

Thanks,
tom

Content of type "text/html" skipped