Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 18:20:06 -0200
From: Claudio André <>
Subject: Re: Problems on recent AMD driver

Em 22-11-2012 17:33, magnum escreveu:
>> ../run/john -t -fo:rar                    => ok (Warning: RarHashLoop kernel has register spilling. Lower performance is expected.)
> What is the speed for RAR? I could try to address the register spill.
> magnum

Local worksize (LWS) 256, Global worksize (GWS) 2560
Benchmarking: RAR3 SHA-1 AES (6 characters) [OpenCL]... DONE
Raw:	294 c/s real, 4923 c/s virtual

I tried it on bull, it seems "to be" ok there.

I assume John's target is something better than a Radeon HD 6770, but if
you want to try, i can run it here whenever you want.