Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 08:16:29 +0530
From: Sayantan Datta <std2048@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: mscash2-opencl problems with GT650M

Hello magnum,

On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 2:48 AM, magnum <john.magnum@...hmail.com> wrote:

>   HANDLE_CLERROR(**clWaitForEvents(1,&evnt),"SYNC FAILED");

Yes it is correct. However does it solves the problem? If yes then it is
fine. Alternately you may comment this statement altogether without any
foreseeable problem(tested on 4890,7970 and CPU). I think clFinish() would
implicitly wait for all events to complete.

 Also I get the same error while profiling on AMD GPUs. So in general I
comment it out anyways during profiling.

Regards,
Sayantan

[ CONTENT OF TYPE text/html SKIPPED ]