Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2012 13:47:59 -0300
From: Claudio André <claudioandre.br@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Office2013 OpenCL

Em 06-10-2012 09:34, magnum escreveu:
> On 5 Oct, 2012, at 16:31 , Claudio André <claudioandre.br@...il.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi, your code works fine here (as is). Full output below.
>>
>> In such conditions, find the error on 7970 could take some time.
> Yes. Dhiru reports it is working fine on 6970 too.
>
> Thanks,
> magnum

I have a candidate. Do you remember we are using this not (only) because
of performance, but because do the 'shifts' was not working?
#define SWAP64(n)       (as_ulong(as_uchar8(n).s76543210))
---

I think we should investigate the 'shift's you are using inside your
code. Seems to be a good start, and you are using a few of them.

Claudio