Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 14:30:20 +0530
From: Sayantan Datta <std2048@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: bitslice DES on GPU

Hi Alexander,

I was trying to do a manual loop unroll of the 25 iteration loop. It did
not produce any improvement for 7970 as well as 570 for 2x unroll. However
the cpu speeds are improved by 30%. Although we are not trying to improve
the cpu speeds but still I have kept the modified code in the kernel using
some ifdefs . I have posted the patch to git repo.

Regards,
Sayantan

[ CONTENT OF TYPE text/html SKIPPED ]