Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 11:19:59 +0530
From: Sayantan Datta <std2048@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: bitslice DES on GPU

On Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 11:09 AM, Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com> wrote:

> In what way are they non-working?

I am getting hash fails with AMD s-boxes. I'm trying to find out why.
Previously there was some problem with the addressing of registers.
&B[index] didn't worked out well with both nvidia and amd s-boxes on 7970.
Now I am transferring only the base address of B to s-boxes and accessing
them with the index inside the s-boxes. But still the AMD s-boxes aren't
working somehow.

Regards,
Sayantan

[ CONTENT OF TYPE text/html SKIPPED ]