Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 09:07:43 +0200
From: Camille Mougey <commial@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Benchmark format error

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to add a new format to john. Actually, the format is working on
hashlist, with and without the tag, etc.
But the benchmark part isn't working, and I have no idea why.

In fact, john said the self-test failed, unless if I just use "{NULL}".
But the benchmark will raise a seg fault.

Has anyone an idea of the possible reason for a format to work on hash list
while failing its tests ?

Regards,
Camille

Content of type "text/html" skipped