Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 02:37:17 +0200
From: Lukas Odzioba <lukas.odzioba@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Lukas status report #15

2012/8/21 Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>:
> Given that it's GSoC final evals time now, can you please post a status
> report and make your latest code available today?

Fixing "plaintext up to 7" on md5crypt had quite a lot impact on speed.

md5crypt:
gtx570 - 870K
7970 - get_hash fail, it works on 5850 I've just found this problem.

phpass:
7970: 2173K for KPC  64*8*1024*8

Both patches should apply easily on magnum-current, but there are not
good enough to be placed in repository.

Now I want to help others with jumbo7 release.

Lukas

Download attachment "md5crypt-cl.diff" of type "application/octet-stream" (24451 bytes)

Download attachment "phpass-oclamd.diff" of type "application/octet-stream" (37768 bytes)