Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 12:50:25 -0400
From: Matt Weir <cweir@...edu>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Was: Re: [john-users] Cracking Gauss using dynamic

Hey JimF,
   I was trying the code you specified in your reply on the john-users
list, (http://www.openwall.com/lists/john-users/2012/08/17/3), and ran
into the following problem:

Error, unknown function:
Func=DynamicFunc__append_from_last_output_to_input2_as_raw
Error parsing section [List.Generic:dynamic_2033]
Error in line 12 file is ./test_dynamic.conf

The actual line in question is:

Func=DynamicFunc__append_from_last_output_to_input2_as_raw

While I see an entry for the function in the doc/DYNAMIC readme, when
I look at the actual code in src/dynamic_parser.c I don't see that
function, (or the similar function of
"DynamicFunc__append_from_last_output2_as_raw")

I've tried copying/pasting the function name several times as well to
try and rule out any typos. This is in JtR 1.7.9-jumbo6.

*Note I'm posting about this in john-dev since it seems like it might
be more of a code issue.

Thanks,
Matt