Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 04:38:32 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Current -fixes GPU formats vs TS

Lukas -

As discussed on IRC, here are my changes to pwsafe-cuda.  The most
important one is initialization of w[14].  This makes the problem go
away for me.  Please implement similar changes to pwsafe-opencl.

magnum - we need to get both sets of changes into the -fixes branch,
even though my patch happens to be against magnum-jumbo.

Thanks,

Alexander

View attachment "john-cuda_pwsafe-w14init.diff" of type "text/plain" (3892 bytes)