Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 19:57:35 +0200
From: Frank Dittrich <frank_dittrich@...mail.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: wpapsk error report

On 08/02/2012 06:40 PM, Lukas Odzioba wrote:
> Some time ago I got the following error report for wpapsk-cuda format.
> Has anyone have access to similar gpu (GeForce 8600GT) and can try
> reproduce this bug for the latest and this: b6b881d magnum jumbo
> version?

I don't, but:
Would it help to include CUDA / OpenCL specific version info into
--list=build-info?

Is there also a run-time version which can differ from built info?

If so, we might want to adjust --list=build-info for GPU builds in a
similar way this commit did for OpenSSL version:

commit b261bfddc8a15f32f30c8dc5a97321eef7a982d9
Author: Frank Dittrich <frank_dittrich@...mail.com>
Date:   Fri Jul 20 08:42:39 2012 +0200

    Add OpenSSL version info to --list=build-info

And is there a way to include driver version in run-time-info?

Frank