Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 04:13:38 +0200
From: magnum <john.magnum@...hmail.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Current -fixes GPU formats vs TS

120	14	1351
79	15	1430
38	16	1468
8	17	1476
2	21	1478
14	24	1492
8	25	1500

>From using this tool and looking at --list=format-details I see this:

mscash-cuda should find 1500, finds 1216.
mscash2-cuda should find 1500, finds 1050.

All three raw-sha2-cuda formats should find 1476, and do. Same goes for
raw-sha512-opencl and xsha512-opencl. I will fix TS and these five are set.

pwsafe-cuda should find 1500, finds none.
md5crypt-opencl should find 1500, finds none.
phpass-opencl should find 1470, finds none.
nt-opencl should find 1478, finds none.

Some of the last four had wrong figures in TS too, I will fix that.

magnum