Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 14:12:31 +0530
From: Dhiru Kholia <dhiru.kholia@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Many new formats added to dynamic (bleeding only at
 this time)

On Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 1:54 PM, Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 01:48:41PM +0530, Dhiru Kholia wrote:
>> Patch attached to fix build. I don't know if it is the correct fix.

This patch has been pushed (accidentally) into magnum-jumbo as well as
1.7.9-jumbo-6-fixes

> Thanks.  Can you patch the warning about CPU_X64 as well?

Not sure how to fix it properly. Attaching patch for review (it
includes fixes for some trailing spaces).

--
Cheers,
Dhiru

Download attachment "dynamic_gost_fix.diff" of type "application/octet-stream" (3527 bytes)