Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 08:11:22 +0200
From: Frank Dittrich <frank_dittrich@...mail.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: john.bash_completion: improve comments

On 07/14/2012 12:57 AM, magnum wrote:
> Done. BTW even Jim is now committing directly...

OK, I'll adapt as well.
But sometimes I think it would be better to post patches to john-dev
(not as attachments, but inlined, as on lkml, to let others look adn
comment, so that a pull request is sent only after there was a chance
for others to comment on the change intended to go into magnum-jumbo,
bleeding-jumbo, or somewhere else.
And my abe we all should also use Signed-off-by.

Frank