Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 00:03:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: deepika dutta <deepikadutta_19@...oo.com>
To: "john-dev@...ts.openwall.com" <john-dev@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Re: mschapv2 conversion

Hi, all

I found that for every first key (say X) in a bunch of 32 keys being read at a time, the test case having X as its key fails in first attempt but succeeds in second attempt (while running the command directly on john asĀ  ./john -ses=./tst -nolog -pot=./tst.pot mschapv2_tst.in -w:pw.dic '-form=mschapv2')

I have not yet found the reason causing this weird behaviour, something wrong is happening for every first key per set of keys read. I am looking into this problem... your comments will be useful.

Cheers,
Deepika