Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 19:01:22 -0500
From: "jfoug" <jfoug@....net>
To: <john-dev@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: RE: plans for 1.7.9-jumbo-7, new formats interface, 1.8

I think a J7 is probably a good thing to target.  J6 HAD to be done, There
was simply so many changes since J5 that it was either push it out, or drag
it out for months.  I had a feeling J7 would be done, and that is why I have
only been targeting bleeding.

But Some of the things I have done, will likely get moved over into unstable
(i.e. pre-jumbo) shortly.

I think a couple of weeks with only focus on bugs would be good.

Jim.