Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 12:21:56 +0530
From: SAYANTAN DATTA <std2048@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: 1.7.9-jumbo-6

On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 8:14 AM, Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com> wrote:

> All -
>
> john-1.7.9-jumbo-6 tarball and patch are here:
>
> http://download.openwall.net/pub/projects/john/1.7.9/
>
> Please test.  Meanwhile, I'll proceed to prepare to announce this.
>
> Alexander

I tested a all of the opencl formats on my 4890 with x86-opencl build and
found following issues.

1. rar seems to cause ASIC hang or may be GWS is too large for 4890 causing
indefinitely long time to start self test.
2. wpapsk-opencl and sha512crypt-opencl using cl_khr_byte_addressable_store.
3. pwsafe-opencl fails self test. FAILED (cmp_all(2))
4. bf-opencl will fail on all gpus except 7970 unless the WORKGROUP_SIZE is
set up properly.

Regards,
Sayantan

Content of type "text/html" skipped