Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 12:25:26 -0500
From: "jfoug" <jfoug@....net>
To: <john-dev@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: RE: Update to TS (new formats, SHA2, and other changes)

I have all of those in there.  Many of them made no sense to me  (why change
-enc:utf8 to --encode=utf8) ???  But all of them are there.

The hidden options (missing -list=sub, etc), certainly were required, and
the code appears working properly.  I know using canonical format (if
--encode=utf8), makes sense if using it in a bash shell, but the TS does not
do that, so I really do not know the reason why it was done.