Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 10:22:12 +0530
From: Dhiru Kholia <dhiru.kholia@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Latest Jumbo Testing on MacOS X

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 4:08 AM, Erik Winkler <ewinkler@...ls.com> wrote:
> In summary, I confirmed the following:
>
> macosx-x86-64 and macosx-x86-sse2 targets build fine.
> macosx-x86-64-opencl should be considered experimental for this release.
>
> I have segmentation fault with PowerPC macosx-ppc32-altivec build (gcc-4.0.1 on G5 PowerMac):
>
> Benchmarking: SSH RSA/DSA (one 2048-bit RSA and one 1024-bit DSA key) [32/32]... Segmentation fault

1. Can you make a debug build and send me gdb backtrace? Re-producing
it won't be possible for me (due to lack of hardware).

2. What was the earliest version of ssh format which runs on that
machine successfully? (Use git to checkout old versions).

3. Which version of OpenSSL are you using?

Thanks for the report.

--
Cheers,
Dhiru