Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 23:20:24 +0530
From: SAYANTAN DATTA <std2048@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Sayantan:Weekly Report #10

Accomplishments:
1.Focussed primarily on learning AMD IL.

Priorities:
1. Building opencl programs from modified IL codes.
(I have been working on this since last week but I met with little success.
Primary problem being the modification of the generated binaries containing
the IL. So I'm looking for alternates which doesn't involve modification of
binaries.)

Regards,
Sayantan

Content of type "text/html" skipped