Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 23:05:23 +0200
From: Frank Dittrich <frank_dittrich@...mail.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: relbench: important bug fix for duplicate format names
 in file1

On 06/24/2012 10:24 PM, Frank Dittrich wrote:
> Please commit this change. Thanks in advance.

Obviously, I've been working too much this week.
I should have changed 2 lines:

Immediately after the line I changed in my patch, there's another line
which needs to be changed:

s/in file 2/in file 1/
Otherwise the warning will say, there's a duplicate in file 2 instead of
in file 1.

Either add that change manually, please, or use the patch attached here
instead.

Frank

View attachment "0001-relbench-important-fix-for-duplicate-format-names-in.patch" of type "text/x-patch" (1112 bytes)