Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 22:17:13 +0200
From: Lukas Odzioba <lukas.odzioba@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: "group work size" (was: WPA-PSK fixes, OpenMP support)

2012/6/24 Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>:
> It'd be nice to have this corrected today, before we release this stuff
> as part of a -jumbo version for the first time.

Changed to "local work size". Btw there is a mess in those lws testing
routines. I've created function that could be used as a common one. I
am ok with that if someone wants to have its own lws testing function,
but otherwise we could migrate many formats to:
opencl_find_best_workgroup(struct fmt_main *pFmt)
from common_opencl.

Lukas

Download attachment "opencl_lws_fix.diff" of type "application/octet-stream" (5969 bytes)