Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 16:57:26 -0500
From: "jfoug" <jfoug@....net>
To: <john-dev@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: RE: Is strsep() portable enough?

Since it is such a non-critical, speed wise, simply write your own, put it
into the proper place in JtR code, such as in misc.c, where there are some
other useful str functions.  I love strtok, but the smashing of contiguous
separator chars is something that I really love/hate.  At times it is really
useful.  However, most of the times, it is a problem