Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 22:32:04 +0200
From: Lukas Odzioba <lukas.odzioba@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: GPU fixes

2012/6/13 magnum <john.magnum@...hmail.com>:
> We still get several screenfuls of compiler warnings when building, mostly
> from wpapsk. Do you intend to fix this? Otherwise I'll do it. I am fed up
> with them. Also, additional warnings in other places were introduced by your
> latest GPU patch (not the device list one).
>
> FWIW I almost *always* "make >/dev/null" so I see what warnings I may have
> introduced, and if I see any, I fix them.

What you've sent me was complete list? I assume that they are from 64bit build.
I fixed some..: that's what's left:
32bit
http://ideone.com/RMDPT
http://ideone.com/CuIP0
64bit
http://ideone.com/ru48o
http://ideone.com/QheMF

I also added some info to changes-jumbo

I hope this will be helpful.
Lukas

Download attachment "fix_warrnigs.diff" of type "application/octet-stream" (8121 bytes)