Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 00:59:16 +0200
From: magnum <john.magnum@...hmail.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: doc/CREDITS-jumbo

All,

I just added (to the git repo) a stub doc/CREDITS-jumbo based on git
author data, and manually edited it a little. Anyone want his
name/nick/email changed in some way, please edit it and send a patch, or
just notify me.

We might want to credit some additional people that did not exactly
submit patches, like Erik and Rich. This is not in place yet (and
there's probably more people that could be on that list).

Also, the list currently only consists of people having contributed
after Jumbo-5 (for example, Alain is missing) and also lacks authors of
code we have reused. I'm not sure if/how we should try filling that in.

BTW I also updated doc/CHANGES-jumbo.

magnum