Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 10:50:02 -0400
From: Rich Rumble <richrumble@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Magnum jumbo Cygwin errors

I've just tried to compile the git repo for magnum jumbo and it's
failed, attached is the error. I also tried the contest tarball in
/home/dist and attached it's (alternate) failure in case it too is of
use. The official jumbo however does build on my system. I've tried
other cygwin targets (sse2i, mmx) with the same error.
-rich

View attachment "jumbo-contest-error.txt" of type "text/plain" (26207 bytes)

View attachment "mag-jumbo-9f4f4d7-error.txt" of type "text/plain" (35485 bytes)