Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2012 00:15:35 +0200
From: magnum <john.magnum@...hmail.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: New version of john.bash_completion

On 06/03/2012 05:02 PM, Frank Dittrich wrote:
> The file from john-users is fine.
> Here is the next diff. Hopefully this time I did it right.

The "problem" was that the diff has no path. For some reason I could not
apply it with "git apply" but using the plain old patch command works fine.

> I also prepared a doc/README.bash-completion.
> May be a little less detail would have been sufficient.
> (The readme file is almost the same size as the bash completion scipt.)
>
> Please have a look at my README file, and suggest or apply changes as
> you see fit.

There are references to <path_to_john's_source_directory> which should
now be <path_to_john's_config_directory>. I'll fix that before committing.

magnum