Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 01:47:12 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Lukas - status report #4

On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 06:35:42PM +0200, Lukas Odzioba wrote:
> THIS WEEK
> fixed byte_addressable_store in my OpenCL patches
> ported Dhiru's pwsafe format to CUDA ~45k c/s on gtx460

Great!

However, this was not on your "NEXT WEEK" list of the previous report,
and I did not realize you were working on it instead of on what you said
you'd work on.  Did you ever inform the john-dev list of this change?
I think you should have.

> NEXT WEEK
> create pwsafe opencl port
> find & fix old md4 bug in opencl code
> work on previous codes

Can you please make your code already in magnum-jumbo succeed on both
cards in bull?  I think this should be your first priority now.  For
example, cryptmd5-opencl still fails.

Thanks,

Alexander