Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 23:22:41 +0200
From: Lukas Odzioba <lukas.odzioba@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Lukas - status report #3

THIS WEEK
I am sorry, but this week I was overhelmed by university projects and
I didn't have much time for GSoC tasks.

I've been working on opencl problems on Bull. Unfortunatelly I wasn't
able to fix any of them. Magnum stated that they should be trivial,
but somehow I couldn't make formats work as they should. After fixing
one problem, another comes out... I have suspects that they may be
related to OpenCL/CUDA versions. This week I'll try run different
versions on my desktop, to see if I can reproduct that problem. I've
been looking at common-opencl.c and my opencl formats and discovered
that we need to add a bit more error handling code.

Because of lack of time my tasks for the next week are the same as for
the previous one.
NEXT WEEK
Finnish wpapsk formats  (wpapsk-cuda,wpapsk-opencl,wpapsk).
Find and fix problems with my code on Bull.