Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 16:03:41 +0200
From: Lukas Odzioba <lukas.odzioba@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: SM in README-CUDA

2012/5/3 Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>:
> Lukas, myrice, magnum -
> If myrice was confused by this, then surely our users would as well.
> I think we should not be abbreviating things, and we should describe
> what these are and where to edit them.

True story. Maybe we shall gather all THREADS/BLOCKS in one file.
 On the other side I am planning to do some kind of autoconfiguration
similar, then this common file could be used as a storage for best
configs for tested cards. Currently sm is in Makefile common for all
formats, with autoconfig we will have to compile kernels for all
available sm settings.

Lukas