Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 02:57:01 +0200
From: Lukas Odzioba <lukas.odzioba@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Lukas - status report #2

LAST WEEK:
I made wpapsk-cuda and opencl formats work as they should - you can
"crack" hccap files.
Cpu version was working for a moment, but I made some magic changes
and broke something :) - (I cannot restore it)

Achieved gpu performance is ~15% worst than previously announced, but
this should be fixed by cpu-gpu calculation overlaping - checked on
profiler gpu occupancy graph.

NEXT WEEK
Finnish wpapsk formats  (wpapsk-cuda,wpapsk-opencl,wpapsk).
Find and fix problems with my code on Bull.

Lukas