Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 22:24:23 +0800
From: myrice <qqlddg@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Myrice: Weekly Report #3

Due to some personal reasons, I have to return to my school(Last
month, I was in another city beyond my school). Preparing is time
consuming (Ticket, belongings). I only implemented find best local
work size in xsha512-opencl. I also searched for code which can get
max thread number based on kernel and only find CUDA Occupancy
Calculator. 5.1 and 5.2 I will on the train(From Chengdu to Beijing).
I will come back as soon as I get to my dormitory. Sorry for absent.

Accomplishments:
- find_best_local_work_size() in opencl_xsha512.c

My priorities are the same as the last week's.

Priorities:
1. Support longer passwords on XSHA512 format without performance lose
2. Anaysis performance of stroing salts in GPU.
3. Keep discussing password generation
    - I have seen Solar and Frank's posts. I will join the discussion
ASAP. Thank you!

Thanks!
Myrice