Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 12:22:02 +0530
From: SAYANTAN DATTA <std2048@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Sayantan: Weekly Report #1

Accomplishments:
1.Added prepare() function to mscash2-opencl
2.Achieved around 13% performance improvement on 4890.
(Although the performance decreased drastically on newer hardware).

Priorities:
1.Implement a function for selecting the best workgroup size.
2.More optimizations for mscash2-opencl kernel aimed at latest generation
hardware.

PS: Since I'm having semester exam this week and the next my progress will
be a bit slow in these two weeks.

[ CONTENT OF TYPE text/html SKIPPED ]