Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 18:17:28 +0200
From: magnum <john.magnum@...hmail.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: cl_khr_byte_addressable_store

On 04/20/2012 05:12 PM, Lukas Odzioba wrote:
> We will have to add:
> #pragma OPENCL EXTENSION cl_khr_byte_addressable_store: enable
> to kernel for NVIDIA devices (tested on gtx460).

By the way, this was just now added to RAR too. If I'm really lucky this
fixes it for 7970.

I had no idea this was required until a couple of days ago and my cards
do fine without it (thus violating the spec. as I read it).

I'm not sure if/how we should support people having cards that does not
support this extension. Maybe we should just say we require OpenCL 1.1?
Or I guess we could add a CL_VERSION_1_1 define in Makefile.

magnum