Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 02:05:52 +0200
From: Lukas Odzioba <lukas.odzioba@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Find best LWS in OpenCL formats

Currently OpenCL LWS testing takes ages on gpu devices because testing
starts from 1 thread goes up to maximum value for particular
device/thread.
I think we should change it to start from 32 for gpu's, it is simply
not make sense use small values.
For example for wpapsk this change affects much shorter -test run (46s
reduced to 6s).

///Find best local work size
	my_work_group = 1;
	if(device_type==CL_DEVICE_TYPE_GPU) my_work_group=32;
	for (; (int) my_work_group <= (int) max_group_size;
	    my_work_group *= 2) {
		(...)

Lukas