Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 03:27:53 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: interesting stuff on john-users

Hi,

We got some interesting discussions that do not directly involve JtR
source code moved from here to john-users.  I think this was just right
as we needed to get a wider audience potentially involved in those (or
just listening to and learning from them).  I am happy about our better
use of the john-users list now.

I am posting this to notify the john-dev folks, and especially those who
have joined us just recently, that they should also be on john-users.
Being on john-dev, but not on john-users, is probably wrong. ;-)  (And
cross-posting of entire discussion threads would not be a good solution.)

The archive is here:
http://www.openwall.com/lists/john-users/

Subscribe here:
http://www.openwall.com/john/#lists