Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 23:54:32 +0200
From: magnum <john.magnum@...hmail.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: jumbo

Jeeez, we currently have exactly three hundred patches upon latest
relased jumbo in the git tree, though most if them are tiny. While I do
not personally care about releases, especially now that we have the git
repo as a(nother) baseline, I really fear the day we have to wrap this
up and describe the changes. December 2011? I have no clue. Did I write
that? Naaaah? Oh, I did?

magnum