Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 10:07:37 +0530
From: SAYANTAN DATTA <std2048@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: JtR: GPU for slow hashes

   Hi magnum,

> You are doing something wrong, the file you attached is not a patch in
>> the ususak sense. Please see
>> http://openwall.info/wiki/how-to-make-patches
>

> I obtained the original sources from git clone git://
github.com/magnumripper/magnum-jumbo.I made a separate copy of the original
source and modified it as per my need and compiled it using make to produce
the binaries.My question is should the patch contain all the sources as
well as the binaries together compiled on my system? I tried to post the
sources and binaries together but I couldn't as the size was large(1MB).

Regards,
Sayantan

Content of type "text/html" skipped